Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) recently kicked off its first promotion for 2016 â€“ the Take Two promotion. SPG have now added a little twist to the promotion, offering the ability to earn up to an additional 10,000 bonus points.
In its original form, the promotion offered a bonus of double Starpoints on eligible stays, together with an additional 250 Starpoints when staying at selected properties.
The additional bonus is a two step process
- members who reach a total of 15 nights will earn an extra 2,500 Starpoints.
- members who reach 25 nights will get an additional 7,500 Starpoints for a total of 10,000 Starpoints.
Overall, the Take Two promotion becomes:
- Timeframe for stays::between January 11 and April 30:
- Unlimited Double Starpoints on stays of 2+ nights at any Starwood hotel or resort
- Unlimited 250 bonus Starpoints/night for stays in selected hotels
- Up to 10,000 additional points at any Starwood hotel or resort
- 2,500 for hitting 15 nights
- 7,500 more when you hit 25 nights
Registration for the promotion is required, and may be done at this page. While the promotion is running through to 30 April, registration for the promotion will need to be done by 16 April in order to participate.