The Shangri-La in Kuala Lumpur is celebrating 30 years of operation, having opened for business on 20 April 1985.
During the celebrations, they have a special offer for Golden Circle members. The offer includes:
- Triple GC Award Points
- An anniversary gift
- In-room broadband Internet and Wi-Fi access
The offer is valid when staying on the qualifying rate for two consecutive nights. The promotional rate code required for the reservation is “GCSLKL30”. The reservation needs to be consumed within the period 1 April through to 31 May 2015.
Located in Jalan Sultan Ismail, it comprises 662 guestrooms and suites, all with views of the city or gardens.
For further information, refer to the promotion page for this offer.
The terms and conditions of the offer are:
- The offer is valid for stays of a minimum of two consecutive nights at the qualifying rate from 1 April to 31 May 2015. Please quote the promotion rate code “GCSLKL30” for reservation.
- All prices are subject to a 10% surcharge and prevailing GST tax.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- Prior reservation is required and the offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.