The Qantas online mall has added 7 new retailers to the list of shopping partners. The recent additions are:
- Priceline Pharmacy – 4 Points per dollar
- The North Face – 4 Points per dollar
- Nike – 4 Points per dollar
- ASOS – 3 Points per dollar
- Marcs – 3 Points per dollar
- Reiss UK – 3 Points per dollar
- Microsoft Store – 2 points per dollar.
Remember, that to earn points at the Online Mall,Â you need to start at the Qantas Online Mall
- ensure that your are logged in your frequent flyer account,
- choose which online store you wish to visit
- make your purchase,
All going well, the points should credit to your account about one month after making the purchase.
Perhaps it was a mistake, but David Jones is once again listed as earning 5 points per dollar. The website had previously been changed to indicate that it had been reduced to 3 points per dollar.