It’s a promotion that has been on offer before, with the expiry date seemingly just moving along. The NAB Qantas Rewards Premium card has its 40,000 Qantas Points sign up offer, and the current expiration date of the offer has moved along to 11 October 2015.
The account, which provides a platinum level of card, has the following features:
- Two cards on one account â€“
- the NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American ExpressÂ® Card offering 1.5 Qantas Points for each dollar spent on the card
- NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Visa Card offering 0.5 Qantas Points per dollar apent on the card
- 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services
- Earnings capped at 100,000 points per statement period.
As with many competing premium product offerings, the card includes a range of complimentary insurances. These include:
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Price Protection Insurance
- Interstate Flight Insurance
- Transport Accident Insurance
- Domestic Hotel Burglary Insurance
- Purchase Protection Insurance
- Extended Warranty Insurance
The annual card fee is $250 per year.
Further information is available at the NAB website