It is a promotion that ran earlier in the year, and now it is back for the last few months of the year.Â When you book direct with Hilton, and stay at particpating hotels and resorts in Asia Pacific, you will be eligible for quadruple Qantas Points on your stay.
The promotion is valid for stays from 01 September, 2015 through to 31 December 2015.
Remember t hat earning Qantas Points through Hilton stays is done through the double dip process, so you will need to ensure that your Double Dip option is set to Points and Miles, and you have selected Qantas as your preferred Airline Partner.
The normal earn rate for the Double Dip is 1 Qantas Point per US Dollar of spend. Under this promotion, you will receive an additional 3 Qantas Points per US Dollar, bringing the total up to 4 Qantas Points per US Dollar spent.
In order to be eligible for this promotion you will need to
- be a Hilton HHonors member;
- be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Remember Qantas has an ongoing free sign up at this link
- register for the promotion on this page and;
- selec Qantas Airways as your Preferred Airline Partner. Ensure that you select Points & Miles as your Double Dip Earning Style within your HHonors profile in order to earnÂ Quadruple Qantas Points in conjunction with this offer.
This promotion is valid across the range of Hilton brands that particpate in the Hilton HHonors program. These include:
- Waldorf AstoriaTM Hotels and Resorts;
- ConradÂ® Hotels and Resorts
- Hilton Hotels and Resorts;
- DoubleTree by HiltonTM;
- Canopy by Hilton;
- Curio â€“ A Collection by Hilton
- Embassy Suites HotelsTM;
- Hilton Garden InnTM;
- HamptonTM Hotels;
- Homewood Suites by HiltonTM;
- Home2 Suites by HiltonTM; and
- Hilton Grand VacationsTM.
Hilton HHonors and Qantas are running a promotion that provides an earn
of up to quadruple points on Hilton stays between 1 March and 30 June
2015. Quadruple points are availabe for stays at the Hilton portfolio of
hotels in Asia Pacific, while triple Qantas Points are on offer for
stays elsewhere in the world.