Epiqure are offering 15 points per dollar spent on six selected wines from their offering. Normally, members of Epiqure earn 3 points per dollar wine spend, so 15 points represents a significant increase over the normal point haul that comes from buying wines through Epiqure.
The offer is available on the selected wines for orders until 16 December 2014. The six wines are:
- Katnook Estate Shiraz 2010
- Vasse Felix ‘Filius’ Cabernet Merlot 2012
- Mudhouse Sauvignon Blanc 2013
- Peter Lehmann Mentor Cabernet 2009
- Hardys Tintara McLaren Vale Shiraz 2012
- Oakridge Yarra Valley Chardonnay 2013
You can view this offer in the Epiqure page
The terms of the offer are:
Qantas epiQure members will earn 15 Qantas Points per dollar spent on selected wines made using a credit card through qantasepiqure.com.au (Qantas Points are not earned on purchases made by redeeming Qantas Points). Offer ends 16 Dec 2014. Available while stocks last. Allow up to 6 weeks after purchase for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.