Holden is offering the opportunity to earn up to 100,000 Velocity Points when buying an eligible new (or demo) Holder Vehicle during August and September.
The Velocity Points offer is valid for new and demo vehicles sold from 1 August 2016, and need to be delivered before 30 September, 2016.
The eligible vehicles and the relevant point offers are as follows:
- Up to MY15 Malibu will earn 40,000 Velocity Points
- Up to MY16 Astra, Barina, Cruze Equipe, Cruze CD, Cruze CDX, Cascada, Insignia will earn 40,000 Velocity Points
- Up to MY17 Spark will earn 40,000 Velocity Points
- Up to MY16 Ute, LWB, Commodore will earn 70,000 Velocity Points
- Up to MY16 Captiva, Colorado 7, Trax will earn 75,000 Velocity Points
- Up to MY16 Colorado 4X2 40,000 (excludes MY17)
- Up to MY16 Cruze Z-Series, Cruze Sri-Z 100,000 Velocity Points
- Up to MY16 Colorado 4 x 4 (excludes MY17) will earn 100,000 Velocity Points
After delivery of the vehicle, eligible members will need to submit a claim for the points. This claim will need to be made by the end of October in order to be assessed.
For futrher information, refer to the promotion page.