Citibank have extended an offer ofÂ a 70,000 Qantas Points signup bonus when taking up a new Citi Qantas Signature credit card. In addition to the bonus points, the card also offers a reduced annual fee in the first year.
As a generous points offer, there are some conditions that need to be met in order to be eligible for the 70,000 Qantas Points. The basic conditions are:
- Apply for a new Citi Qantas Signature Card by 30Â September 2016 and be approved, and
- Spend at least $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days of card approval.
In addition to the bonus points, there is a reduced annual fee of $99 in the first year (normally $395). Note that for the Qantas card, there is an additional $49 Citi Qantas Rewards Program fee that need to be paid.
Being a premium card, the Citi Qantas Signature card comes with a number of features. The basic features specific to the Citi card include:
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on the first $3,000 of
eligible domestic purchases per statement period, and then 0.5 Qantas
Points per $1 spent for the next $7,000 of eligible domestic purchases
in each statement period (capped)
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on international purchases (uncapped)
- Complimentary Priority PassTM Membership and two airport lounge visits per year
- Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program and
- personal 24 Hour Concierge Services
In addition, there are a range of included insurance benefits.
Further information on the card can be found on the Citibank website.